Thread: 2011 Spanaway Moonshiners 4x4 Swapmeet

Main Admin
    EWA Club Member
    Blog Entries

4 Wheeling 2011 Spanaway Moonshiners 4x4 Swapmeet

2011 Spanaway Moonshiners 4x4 Swapmeet
    Report & photos by Clay Graham / Eastern Washington Adventures

4WheelingPlus.com sponsored the Forest Watch Booth again this year at the 2011 Spanaway Moonshiners 4x4 Swapmeet in Puyallup Washington. We had a great time talking with people. We gave away a lot of decals and public land information. Here are a few pictures I took during the day.

After a long day there is nothing like a good brew and some dinner.

Last edited by Ceg; 02-22-2012 at 11:09 AM.
    Pacific Northwest 4 Wheel Drive Association Region 4 PR

1951 CJ3A (project)
    1995 Dolphin 34' Motor home, 460, very big gas tanks
    2003 Yukon XL
    2005 Arctic Cat 400 4x4 ATV, Auto-trans, push button 2/4 wheel drive, Front cable locker, 2" receiver, Warn winch, Tusk MTS Rear Trunk.
    2007 JKU Rubicon 3.8L, auto tranny, D44s with 5:38 Nitro Gears, 33x12.50 MT/Rs, 3" lift, Rough County Stubby bumper, 12,000 Mile Marker.
    2013 JD 1023E, diesel, 4x4, Hydrostatic, Rear locker, D120 loader.

See how that works?? When I am busy nobody takes pics... but when we are picking our noses, cameras are clicking.

This was my 2nd best year at the swap meet.

It went by so quickly. I even made record time on the drive home. Someone saw me on I-90 and called me the other day and asked how I could pass them with a trailer... I replied: Just wanted to get home and sleep. My turbo alarm was beeping most of the way home as I was hauling.
    Ron The Parts Guy!

I help people find & sell: Truck - Jeep - SUV - Auto Parts. New & Used

DOH! I forgot to go by and say Hi to George and Stan.

Ron The Parts Guy!

Main Admin
    EWA Club Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 4WheelingPlus.com View Post
    See how that works?? When I am busy nobody takes pics... but when we are picking our noses, cameras are clicking.

This was my 2nd best year at the swap meet.

It went by so quickly. I even made record time on the drive home. Someone saw me on I-90 and called me the other day and asked how I could pass them with a trailer... I replied: Just wanted to get home and sleep. My turbo alarm was beeping most of the way home as I was hauling.
    Sorry the other pics I took of your booth did not turn out. This was my first time taking pics with a smarter than me phone.
    Pacific Northwest 4 Wheel Drive Association Region 4 PR

1951 CJ3A (project)
    1995 Dolphin 34' Motor home, 460, very big gas tanks
    2003 Yukon XL
    2005 Arctic Cat 400 4x4 ATV, Auto-trans, push button 2/4 wheel drive, Front cable locker, 2" receiver, Warn winch, Tusk MTS Rear Trunk.
    2007 JKU Rubicon 3.8L, auto tranny, D44s with 5:38 Nitro Gears, 33x12.50 MT/Rs, 3" lift, Rough County Stubby bumper, 12,000 Mile Marker.
    2013 JD 1023E, diesel, 4x4, Hydrostatic, Rear locker, D120 loader.

Quote Originally Posted by Ceg View Post
    Sorry the other pics I took of your booth did not turn out. This was my first time taking pics with a smarter than me phone.
    I brought 2 digital cameras with me and forgot to take pics or have someone else take pics. Oh well, I have my memories and that's as good as... what was I talking about?
    Ron The Parts Guy!

I went to two events that weekend: Inland Northwest motorcycle show in Spokane on Saturday and the Moonshiners Swap Meet on Sunday. Took the camera with me to both events and then left it in the car. I will charish the memories of the beer I had after both of those shows! Thanks for clicking a few for us, Ceg!
    '04 TJ: 4.0L, 3.5" suspension lift, 1.25" body lift, 35x12.5 BFG KM2 w/Staun beadlocks, ARB lockers, high clearance skid plate, on-board air, 4:56 gears, winch